4008 - Restorer
4008 Restorer - A water-based, biodegradable cleaner used for soaking airbrush and spray-gun parts after painting.
- Partially dissolves dried paint allowing for easy clean-up with soap & water.
- Use as a soak for metallic parts: nozzle, needle, cup.
- Re-Usable. Keep in metal or ceramic container.
- Dissolves soft-plastics. Keep away from non-PTFE coated O-rings.
- Flush airbrush or spray-gun with water after using Restorer.
Reducers & Cleaners Quick Guide:
- 4030 Intercoat – Mix additive that enhances spray performance, adhesion & coating durability for use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic and vinyl.
- 4012 High Performance Reducer – Standard thinner for use with smaller tip-sized airbrushes and spraying at lower psi settings.
- 5601 Transparent Base – Colorless resin base of Createx Airbrush Colors.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.