4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive
4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive - A non-catalyzed, polyurethane, water-based clear.
- Mix 4030 Balancing Clear 10 - 25% per volume or more with Createx Airbrush Colors for improved performance on non-porous, hard surfaces.
- 4030 mixed with Createx Airbrush Colors or any Createx Colors paint creates an acrylic-urethane paint which greatly improves spray performance.
- 4030 works as an adhesion promoter when mixed with Createx Airbrush Colors, perfect for painting plastics, vinyl and most any surface that is difficult for paint to adhere to.
- Createx Airbrush Colors air-dry to a much more durable coating when mixed with 4030 Balancing Clear.
- 4030 also works as a protective inter-coat when applied over Createx Airbrush Colors. Reduce 10% 4012 High Performance Reducer when applying 4030 as an inter-coat.
- 4030 appears milky in solution, dries clear. Colors dry to a satin finish when mixed with 4030.
Reducers & Cleaners Quick Guide:
- 4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive - Mix additive that enhances spray performance, adhesion & coating durability for use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic and vinyl.
- 4012 High Performance Reducer – Standard thinner for use with smaller tip-sized airbrushes and spraying at lower psi settings.
- 5601 Transparent Base – Colorless resin base of Createx Airbrush Colors.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.