4008 - Restorer - Createx Illustration Colors
Reducers & Clears Quick Guide:
- 4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive – Water-based polyurethane clear which can be used as protective inter-coat over Illustration Colors or directly mixed for urethane-like performance for automotive airbrushing.
- 4012 High Performance Reducer – Standard thinner for lower viscosity.
- 4020 Automotive Reducer – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
4008 Restorer - A water-based, biodegradable cleaner used for soaking airbrush and spray-gun parts after painting
- Partially dissolves dried paint allowing for easy clean-up with soap & water.
- Use as a soak for metallic parts: nozzle, needle, cup.
- Re-Usable. Keep in metal or ceramic container.
- Dissolves soft-plastics. Keep away from non-PTFE coated O-rings.
- Flush airbrush or spray-gun with water after using Restorer.