4011 – Dilutant for Createx Colors paints, Higher Temperature
- Water-based paint material containing Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Acetate
- High temperature: best used over 80⁰ F (27⁰ C)
- Slower compared with 4012 for more flow and open time
- Generally added 5 – 10% per volume
- See creatextech.com for more information (4011 TDS)
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Createx Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic & automotive.
- 4012 – Standard dilutant for all Createx paints.
- 4011 – High Temperature dilutant for temperatures over 80⁰ F [27⁰ C].
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.