5601 Createx Transparent Base – Colorless resin base of Createx Airbrush Colors.
- Use as a thinner by mixing with Airbrush Colors to increase transparency and help improve, may be mixed in any ratio.
- Use as a light protective coating which may be applied over colors. For washfast textile painting, heat-cure Transparent Base after application over colors.
- Use for preparation onto fabric prior to painting to prevent fabric knap from interfering while airbrushing. Heat-cure Transparent Base prior to applying colors.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Createx Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic & automotive.
- 4012 – Standard dilutant for all Createx paints.
- 4011 – High Temperature dilutant for temperatures over 80⁰ F [27⁰ C].
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.