4008 Restorer - A water-based, biodegradable cleaner used for soaking airbrush and spray-gun parts after painting
- Partially dissolves dried paint allowing for easy clean-up with soap & water.
- Use as a soak for metallic parts: nozzle, needle, cup.
- Re-Usable. Keep in metal or ceramic container.
- Dissolves soft-plastics. Keep away from non-PTFE coated O-rings.
- Flush airbrush or spray-gun with water after using Restorer.
- 4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Wicked Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic and automotive.
- 4012 – Standard thinner for lower viscosity for airbrush use.
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
California Proposition 65 - WARNING