Transparent Base is the paint without the pigment. Appears milky in solution, dries clear.
- Add to colors to increase transparency without lessening resin load, for example when making a stain or wash.
- Apply over colors for a light, protective coating.
- 5601 is textile specific and dries to a softer coating compared to 4004 Transparent Base.
- Apply 5601 to t-shirt before painting to prevent fabric knap from interfering with painting and improve coverage of colors.
- Refer to Transparent Base Technical Data Sheet for more.