5092 – Bloodline Flexible Adhesion Promoter: A water-based primer for painting on latex masks so paint will not chip, crack or peel off.
- May be applied as a primer direct to latex as or mixed direct with Bloodline Colors and other Createx Colors paints.
- Appears milky in solution; dries to a clear and tacky coating which paint will adhere to, flex and not crack or chip off.
- Scuffing is not required. Simply clean the latex then apply Flexible Adhesion Promoter.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Water-based polyurethane clear which can be used as protective inter-coat over Illustration Colors or directly mixed for urethane-like performance for automotive airbrushing.
- 4012 – Standard thinner for lower viscosity for airbrush use.
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.