4012 - A premium reducer for thinning water-based paint.
- For use with Auto Air Colors, Wicked Colors, Illustration Colors and AutoBorne Sealers.
- Generally added 10% per volume to paint. May be added in greater quantities to achieve best viscosity for atomization of paint. Non-reactive; does not serve as a catalyst.
- Contains 2-Butoxy Ethanol
- Paint has a 72 hour pot-life after mixing with High Performance Reducer.
- 4030 Balancing Clear | Mix Additive – Water-based polyurethane clear which can be used as protective inter-coat over Illustration Colors or directly mixed for urethane-like performance for automotive airbrushing.
- 4012 – Standard thinner for lower viscosity for airbrush use.
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.