4030 Balancing Clear – A water-based, urethane clear used as both an additive and inter-coat.
- Mix 4030 Balancing Clear 10 - 25% per volume or more with Illustration Colors for improved performance on non-porous, hard surfaces.
- 4030 mixed with Illustration Colors or any Createx Colors paint creates an acrylic-urethane paint which greatly improves spray performance.
- Leveling, flow and coating formation is improved when 4030 is mixed with Illustration Colors.
- 4030 works as an adhesion promoter when mixed with Illustration Colors, perfect for painting plastics, vinyl and most any surface that is difficult for paint to adhere to.
- Illustration Colors dry hard and durable quickly when mixed with 4030; not for use with soft erasing techniques.
- 4030 also works as a protective inter-coat when applied over Illustration Colors. Reduce 10% 4012 when applying 4030 as an inter-coat.
- 4030 appears milky in solution, dries clear. Colors dry to a satin finish when mixed with 4030.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Water-based polyurethane clear which can be used as protective inter-coat over Illustration Colors or directly mixed for urethane-like performance for automotive airbrushing.
- 4012 – Standard thinner for lower viscosity for airbrush use.
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
California Proposition 65 - WARNING