4011 Reducer – Dilutant for Createx Colors paints, Higher Temperature
- Water-based paint material containing Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Acetate
- High temperature: best used over 80⁰ F (27⁰ C)
- Slower compared with 4012 for more flow and open time
- Generally added 5 – 10% per volume
- See 4011 Technical Data Sheet for more information
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Water-based, urethane clear. For mixing with any Createx paint to create an acrylic-urethane resin blend resulting in a paint with enhanced spray and coating performance. Also works an inter-coat clear.
- 4011 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4012, 4011 Reducer is better for painting in hotter, more arid conditions and temperature-controlled environments.
- 4012 Reducer – Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4011, 4012 Reducer is faster and better in humid & cooler spray environments.
- 4020 Reducer – A specialty reducer containing Acetone for painting in humid or cold conditions. Best mixed with 4011 or 4012 Reducer in small increments instead of using as sole thinner.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.