4030 Balancing Clear – Creates an acrylic-urethane paint.
- A non-catalyzed, polyurethane, water-based clear additive.
- Mix 4030 with any Createx Colors paint 10 - 25% per volume or more.
- Improves spray performance, flow, adhesion and leveling.
- Reduces tip-dry and drying times.
4030 Technical Data Sheet
for more information.
4030 Balancing Clear
– Water-based, urethane clear. For mixing with any Createx paint to create an acrylic-urethane resin blend resulting in a paint with enhanced spray and coating performance. Also works an inter-coat clear.
– Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4012, 4011 Reducer is better for painting in hotter, more arid conditions and temperature-controlled environments.
– Standard thinner for all Createx paints. Compared with 4011, 4012 Reducer is faster and better in humid & cooler spray environments.
– A specialty reducer containing Acetone for painting in humid or cold conditions. Best mixed with 4011 or 4012 Reducer in small increments instead of using as sole thinner.
– Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
California Proposition 65 - WARNING