4012 - A premium reducer for thinning water-based paint.
- For use with Createx Airbrush Colors, Auto Air Colors, Wicked Colors, Illustration Colors and AutoBorne Sealers.
- Generally added 10% per volume to paint. May be added in greater quantities to achieve best viscosity for atomization of paint. Non-reactive; does not serve as a catalyst.
- Contains 2-Butoxy Ethanol
- Paint has a 72 hour pot-life after mixing with High Performance Reducer.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Createx Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic & automotive.
- 4012 – Standard dilutant for all Createx paints.
- 4011 – High Temperature dilutant for temperatures over 80⁰ F [27⁰ C].
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.