4030 Balancing Clear – Creates an acrylic-urethane paint.
- A non-catalyzed, polyurethane, water-based clear additive.
- Mix 4030 with any Createx Colors paint 10 - 25% per volume or more.
- Improves spray performance, flow, adhesion and leveling.
- Reduces tip-dry and drying times.
- See 4030 Technical Data Sheet for more information.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Createx Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic & automotive.
- 4012 – Standard dilutant for all Createx paints.
- 4011 – High Temperature dilutant for temperatures over 80⁰ F [27⁰ C].
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.
California Proposition 65 - WARNING