4030 Balancing Clear
4030 Balancing Clear – A water-based, urethane clear used as both an additive and inter-coat
- Mix 4030 Balancing Clear 10 - 25% per volume or more with Wicked Colors for improved performance on non-porous, hard surfaces.
- 4030 mixed with Wicked Colors or any Createx Colors paint creates an acrylic-urethane paint which greatly improves spray performance.
- Leveling, flow and coating formation is improved when 4030 is mixed with Wicked Colors.
- 4030 works as an adhesion promoter when mixed with Wicked Colors, perfect for painting plastics, vinyl and most any surface that is difficult for paint to adhere to.
- Wicked Colors air-dry to a much more durable coating when mixed with 4030 Balancing Clear.
- 4030 also works as a protective inter-coat when applied over Wicked Colors. Reduce 10% 4012 when applying 4030 as an inter-coat.
- 4030 appears milky in solution, dries clear. Colors dry to a satin finish when mixed with 4030.
- 4030 Balancing Clear – Essential additive that enhances spray performance & coating durability. Mix with all Createx Colors prior to use when painting hard-surfaces, plastic & automotive.
- 4012 – Standard dilutant for all Createx paints.
- 4011 – High Temperature dilutant for temperatures over 80⁰ F [27⁰ C].
- 4020 – A specialty reducer for painting in humid or cold conditions.
- 4008 Restorer – Removes dried paint from airbrush & spray-gun.